Auto Open Heat Press
Hotronix Auto Opening Clam boasts versatility that is important to any size business. The auto-opening feature has proven to be an excellent value, in terms of increased production, to high volume users and small shops alike. The quick change lower platen and ability to accommodate various thickness' allows users to produce a large variety of items.
Clam Press Features
- Three sizes available 16″ x 20″, 16″ x 16″, 11″ x 15″
- Patented magnetic auto-open feature prevents over-application
- Easy-to read digital time, temperature, and pressure display for consistent printing
- Locks down easily with patented magnetic assist, causing less fatigue on wrists and shoulders
- Twin Timer™ allows user to pre-set individual time settings for two-step application or for pre-heating and application
- Wide opening for easy layout
- Space-saving clamshell design
- Over-the-Center Pressure Adjustment for even, edge-to-edge heat and pressure regardless of the substrate thickness
Hotronix Fusion Press
Often imitated, but never duplicated. The Hotronix Fusion is the world’s most technologically advanced and brilliantly engineered heat press. It is the industry’s first heat press equipped with Touch Screen Technology and the only heat press in the industry with a patented dual function to perform in a swinger or draw motion.
Fusion Press Features
- One size available 16″ x 20″
- Threadability™ on the lower platen: position the garment, rotate, and decorate any area
- Touch Screen Technology: program an unlimited number of frequently used application settings
- Production cycle counter, auto on/off settings, and eight optional language settings
- Swing and draw motions allow for a heat-free workspace
- Optional quick-change platens, no tools required
- Twin Timer™ allows users to pre-set individual time settings for two-step application or for pre-heating and application
- Special cast aluminum alloy frame
- Available in 120v/1800W/15A and 220v/1800W/10A
MAXX Clam Heat Press
The world’s largest manufacturer of heat presses for apparel decoration delivers the industry’s MAXXimum value. The MAXX Press from Stahls’ exceeds every press in its class. Engineered and patented by the heat press experts, this complete digital line has a wide opening for perfectly applying a variety of today’s heat applied graphics. Both economical and portable, this press is also equipped with the industry’s best warranty and price guarantee.
- Three sizes available 16″ x 20″, 15″ x 15″, 11″ x 15″
- Easy-to read digital time and temperature display for consistent printing
- Wide opening for easy layout
- Space saving clam shell design
- Patented Over-the-Center Pressure Adjustment for even, edge-to-edge heat and pressure regardless of the substrate thickness
- Scratch resistant, baked on powder coat finish
- Smooth shock opening
- Coated non-stick heat platen
- HRPO laser quality steel framework
- Budget-friendly heat press for beginners or for use as a backup heat press
- Available in 120v/1800W/15A and 220v/1800W/8A
- Four optional interchangeable platens available
Auto Opening Cap Press
This cap press features automatic release without the use of an air compressor and magnetic assisted lock down for maximum pressure with minimal effort. This cap press also has fully digital time and temperature controls. The space saving clam shell design allows more room for multiple heat press machines which helps create an environment for maximum potential and production.
Cap Press Features
- Patented magnetic auto-open feature prevents over-application.
- Easy-to-read digital time, temperature, and pressure display for consistent printing.
- Locks down easily with patented magnetic assist, causing less fatigue on wrists and shoulders.
- Twin Timer allows user to pre-set individual time settings for two-step application or for pre-heating and application.
- Hold down device secures cap and creates a smooth surface.
- Under-the-Center Pressure Adjustment ensures even, edge-to-edge heat and pressure.
- Space saving clam shell design.
- Decorate headwear of all shapes, styles, and sizes with available optional platens.
- Available in 120v/500W/4A and 220v/500W/2A.